If I was arrested on DUI charges, what can I do to have evidence suppressed or excluded?

Clients of mine who’ve been arrested for a charge such as DUI may ask me how to get evidence suppressed. The way to get evidence suppressed is to file something called a motion to suppress. A motion to suppress challenges the constitutional actions of the police. You’re usually challenging search, or you’re challenging statements that were made.

If you or a loved one is facing a DUI and you think that there is a good motion to suppress, please don’t hesitate to call me. My number is 954-270-0769.

More Posts

© Copyright Michael White Law - BMG Creative


About Us

After several years as a prosecutor and General Counsel for the Broward County Police Benevolence Association (PBA), Michael White started his own practice focused on protecting individuals accused of crimes.

contact us

© Copyright Michael White, P.A. - BMG Creative