Property offenses often carry harsh penalties under Florida law. Moreover, prosecutors vigorously prosecute such crimes at both the felony and misdemeanor levels. Some property crimes, such as Burglary, for instance are automatically charged as felonies and mandates prison for even first-time offenders.
Property-related crimes are a regular part of our criminal defense practice. We have represented clients in a wide variety of offense areas, including:
- Trespass (Fla. Stat. § 810.08 and 810.09)
- Trespass on School Grounds (Fla. Stat. § 810.097)
- Criminal Mischief (Vandalism) (Fla. Stat. § 806.13)
- Burglary (Fla. Stat. § 812.02)
- Possession of Burglary Tools (Fla. Stat. § 810.06)
If you have been arrested for any of these property crimes, or any others, you must speak with a capable criminal defense attorney to protect your rights. Michael’s consultations are free and confidential.